Wednesday, September 30, 2009


This is my first blog so please bare with me. I will cover many topics throughout the course of my blogging from my thoughts on government, America, my life, and Islam.

I am going to start by talking about my self some. Allow you to get a feel of who I am and how I became this way. OK lets begin.


I am 26 years old, from Beaufort, S.C. I am an U.S. Army veteran, disabled. I am a student in college, and I am a Muslim. My major is psychology with a focus on drug addiction. I grew up on a farm, in a small military town. I tend to vote republican or independent. I am not married, although I have someone in mind and I have no children. I don't drink, or do drugs. Although I have in my past. I despise the news, all sources. I think it is disgusting that life revolves so much around sex in this country. We will cover these topics in later posts, I am sure. I have Wolff-Parkinson's-White syndrome and I am patiently awaiting surgery. The VA hospital in Little Rock AK is suppose to be doing the operation. For all of you that want socialized medicine, just ask a veteran and you will change your mind. Well I guess that about covers the back ground info and I am sure more will be reviled in future posts. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment